View Single Post
Old 19-09-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
pioneering is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpioneering is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

4 day FR in Phnom Penh

Day 1
-Stay in a hotel near road 136.
-Bar hop at areas around 136, bottle beer is around USD2 to 3, ladies drink standard at USD3.50 each. Found a few above average girls but can only ST only so didnt take. There is a few LBs who works in pubs in this area so choose wisely.
-Went to Pontoon, took a bottle of whiskey with mixers totaling about USD110, sat at sofa seat at side, comfortable. The girls here are average and better looking ones came with their "BF". Took a freelancer with average look but nice body for LT at around 2am for USD50 and she left at around 10 morning. Great attitude and fun.

Day 2
-Went to Darlin Darlin near naga at around 10pm, girls here slightly better looking than those in 136. Beer here is 2x the price. The girls hang around the main entrance and along the bar counter. Approach a few the asking price here is USD200 for ST and USD300 for LT. Didn't bother to take or nego, their pussy maybe made of gold.
-Tried wechat, most are LBs or refuse to video chat or asking too much, so no take.
-When back to 136 barfined a girl for LT at 3am (barfine USD12, for girl USD50). We woke up at 11am and went for breakfast together.

Day 3
- Wanted to try V club but apparently they were closed forever.
- Went to B**** Karaoke near Pontoon. Not much girl choise cos i went late but the price is fair. They having a promo which is USD88 for 2 bottles of whiskey. Total bill is USD138 with the food, snacks and mixers for 4 hours of fun. Tip Mamasan and manager and waitress USD10 each, girl usd20.
- Bar Girl from last night tapao called me and came to my hotel after work. Paid her USD50 next morning.

==to be continued==