View Single Post
Old 19-09-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
pioneering is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpioneering is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
Point for LT varies for different people. Some are like you while others may prefer to have more than a couple of shots. For cases like yours, no need to discuss. For those who want more, make it clear to avoid disappointment

Early 2018, asking rates for the younger and better looking girls at 136 was USD 100 or more. Maybe should visit during off peak season

To the loser who zapped me and dare not leave your name, why is asking questions lazy? Anyway, no loss to me. Can't use the points for anything. Boh liao
Yes, the asking price is sometimes high. Also maybe it is easier to negotiate during low season.
Some girls did ask for USD100 but I always ignore them. After a drink or 2, their price will either go down or I just leave. Price is something very negotiable in these places. I had 2 young and pretty girls from area 136 recently and both willing to do LT for USD50.
Thing is some of these girls are looking for long term relationship, some even stayed with me for free after work, after booking her once or twice from bar.

*And Yeah someone zapped me too...nonsense bugger...dont mind them....

Last edited by pioneering; 19-09-2018 at 09:19 PM. Reason: add comment