View Single Post
Old 20-09-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

Looking To Impress Your Partner? Mensplus The Choice !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucksusi View Post
Been looking for replacement since magix days. This is the closest to magix less the side effects.

meeting vendor is pretty cool. I remember meeting another guy selling pills and machiam drug dealer. This vendor is quite steady. Anyway i promised to give a review if it is good.

in general, the pill can be break into half so good for ppl who dunn need the full power. I took a full pill to guage the power. Last night my wife just cant keep her pussy of my didi. Which woman dunn like thick hard cock? She was riding me like nobody business. When i carry her fucking, she almost screamed. Haha...lucky no one called the cops. This morning whe i woke up, my didi woke up far earlier than me. In no time, he disappeared into my wife's mouth. More humping follows before i left for work. Till now when im typing my review, i still can feel the power.

To end, it is a genuine good product. At least not something thats comes from geylang street. Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovelmy View Post
I am 40++ and my erection is quite ok. However it is not as strong as what I want. Despite my daily exercise routine, it does not help alot.

I have tried some of the products sold here in the forum. Honestly speaking, only few are good. This mensplus is definitely one of them. After talking to the supplier, I just took half a pill. Beside feeling a bit warm, I do not feel any headache. I managed to recover for 2nd shot without any trouble. The hardness is like my youth days. My wife is pretty satisfied and we are now discussing where to have our date later. And of course hot sex.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alinghi View Post
Picked up a bottle last week and tried it over the weekend.

Took half a pill as per instructions and about4 5mins later, face feel warm. But penis begin to have some reaction. Started action with my wife and in no time, penis was SUPER HARD!!! Solid like a rock n even I was surprised!!

The sex lasted longer than usual as I think the hardness of my erection numbed away my sensitivity and my wife was naturally happily surprised. Asked my how come n I told her I had some tonic soup the day before.

Anyway, I discovered that even after ejaculating, you are able to achieve another erection in no time.

This has definitely improved my sex life. Currently also trying out another pill the supplier recommended and will give my FR after I finish the course of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayabusa2407 View Post
Met up the supplier in the central. Quickly collect, listen to his instruction and rush home as my wife is damn horny that night. As the pill needs to be raken before meal, quickly popped first. Upon reaching home, dear is waiting for me in the living room with a see thru lingerie. Immediately my didi erected to full length. See that, my wife put her hand into my pant and guide my didi to our bedroom. Hell broke loose in the room but we were in heaven after. After a while, my didi remained hard. We had another 3 rounds that night. Totally sextifying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyaries69 View Post
I must say the vendor is very honest and patient guy. He explained to me what to look out for and what to avoid to maximise the effect.

As i always goes soft half way thru fucking. It is very frustrating not to satiafy my wife. After i took the pill last night, i am able to doggy my wife's perky ass. Been a while since i am able to hear the 'piak piak' sounds. Overall, a good product.

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers