View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

today I dont know why my sex drive so high...hahahahaha

after doing with penny in the morning, i went to do my errands and in the late afternoon, I asked bangkok gems and his girls were booked...then i remember that i wanted to try carol from sexsense...

and I contact sexsense and happen to have a slot as customers may have cancel and I went there..

carol asked me to write a FR for her...

Girl : Carol
House: http://sex-senses6699.com/

Looks: carol has a shape look, a bit tan but nice eyes.

Body: small frame and slender body

French: she french me but not tongue fight, more like lips locking and a bit of tongue kissing.

Boobs: small boobs...

Bbbj: she does BBBJ well and we were in 69 position and i suck her and she suck mine.

GFE: she like to closed her eyes during sex as she is shy. So i reminded her like many other girls to look at customers when having sex so that they can communicate through eye contact and body language and it help man to cum faster which make it easy for the ladies too.

overall OKT for both sexsense and bangkok gems are good.

Last edited by fwchong; 07-12-2017 at 03:38 PM.