View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 11
Ghost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Hi fellow chiongsters, got another FR for you guys

Had a Session with Nicky from AA on the 7/12/17

Disclaimer: This FR is based solely on my views and experience, individuals might differ

Location and Room - shall not comment on location, but its accessible, Bros who visit this stable should know where. Still in the same place

Looks - 8/10 slight difference from her photo, photo looks fairer, irl just more tan

Boobs - Think they're C's? Definitely enhanced, but the expensive and well done kind, firm and nice to grab (y), and dayummm that boob job that she gives, would have shot there and then

Body - Slim, but not the skinny kind, still has some meat in the right places

Kissing - very slight french, and deep kisses, slow and steady not the kind that wants to rape the fuck out of you kind, felt more like your friend/GF kind.

Catbath - Damn she knows how to work that tongue, start from the top all the way down, uses her boobs to rub your 2IC while giving you the cat bath from your head down.....

Pussy - Sensitive, light rubbing only, said it was quite painful as she had quite alot of customers, but got totally turned on when i rubbed her there

Shower - Shower was standard SOP when we first went in, after the deed was done it was better...maybe it'll have extra stuff included if i RTF? who knows.

BBBJ - wow....just....wow, it was like your dick was like an ice-cream on a cone, on a very hot day....just imagine that...nth else needs to be said

Fuckjob - She's really good in this area, soft to loud moans, like the soft like she's enjoying the sex kind of moan, doesnt sound forced, and i got hit for making her cum (apparently i made her cum cause she said i made her finish, real or fake, gotta say felt kinda good when you hear someone say that, ego boost...haha xD)

GFE - very good, felt more like your gf you have been with for a long time or your best friend that you bang every once in awhile, doesnt really have the commercial feel

RTF: definitely, if of course i have the money

As other Senior Bros here have said one mans meat is another mans poison, so while it was great for me it might be bad for you, depends on chemistry i guess. Recommended by my senior experienced Bonker KOC88 xD

Heres a live pic of nicky in case you guys were wondering how her body looks

Last edited by Ghost24; 07-12-2017 at 10:59 PM.