View Single Post
Old 13-08-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Please share and list Malaysian 150/80 houses and lorong

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Always thought the Malaysian WLs are just left with those in 1606, JC and one newbie Kopi in 16W15. Thanks to the info given by bro littlepea10 in this thread, I got to know that Miki1 is still working in 2043. Went to check her out and was very sexcited with the outcome. More on that later.

... is Kelly and my Malaysian WL Grand Slam series will be complete.
I actually wanna provide a link on my FR on Miki1 aka “Don’t mess with my hair” WL for memory sake and for your reference but I couldn’t find it ... I penned this FR eons ago ... prolly in year 2006 or 2007 (if my memory serves me well) when I first ventured into GL150 as a very young and impressionable dude.

I remember I paid $200 instead of $150 for a chio and very well-endowed CAT150 Malaysian WL name AB from L2047... That was my very first GL150 bonk. The “not-so-Honest” OKT introduced her as $200 WL and happily accepted $200 from me without passing the change back to me ... I later found up that it was a standard lingo of GL which was actually meant to be $150 per pop. Damn! Those were my greenhorn days!

My Personal FR Thread: