View Single Post
Old 14-08-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of
Re: Please share and list Malaysian 150/80 houses and lorong

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Always thought the Malaysian WLs are just left with those in 1606, JC and one newbie Kopi in 16W15. Thanks to the info given by bro littlepea10 in this thread, I got to know that Miki1 is still working in 2043. Went to check her out and was very sexcited with the outcome. More on that later.

First impression was a pleasant surprise as Miki1 didn't look auntie to me. More like young MILF standard around 35. As a reference, Annie 1606 definitely qualifies as an auntie. Having said that, bros are best advised to lower expectations when it comes to Miki1's body because she has a baby elephant body type, sorry to say. However, she makes up for it with a pair of C cup boobs. A little saggy but still playable.

Service was mind blowing for me. She gave a BBBJ in the shower without holding my dick with her hands. On bed, I started lying down with my back facing up, but she asked me to lie down with my front facing up first. Different SOP from all the other WLs. It was there and then that she started frenching me while caressing my dick. I was still in excitement from the frenching when she proceeded with BBBJ in 69 position while I fingered her. She also lifted my legs to give AR. Only after that, I lied down with my back facing up for her to catbath me.

With the catbath over, another round of AR plus reverse BBBJ was given with me on my all fours. I thought that was the end of the foreplay, but she went on 69 position yet again to BBBJ me while I fingered her again. All the buildup had to lead to something, so I couldn't withhold the urge anymore. Went to missionary position and bonked her to my heart's content.

Special thanks to bro liitlepea10 for sharing the news on her whereabouts. She said her business is not good but she still maintained a cheery attitude. Hope she can continue and provide more of her excellent service which was one of the best I experienced in GL. I didn't get to try her during the peak of the Malaysian WLs era, but I'm sure glad I get to enjoy her now.

Next up for me is Kelly and my Malaysian WL Grand Slam series will be complete.
Glad u enjoyed miki1.