View Single Post
Old 14-08-2018, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Please share and list Malaysian 150/80 houses and lorong

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I actually wanna provide a link on my FR on Miki1 aka “Don’t mess with my hair” WL for memory sake and for your reference but I couldn’t find it ... I penned this FR eons ago ... prolly in year 2006 or 2007 (if my memory serves me well) when I first ventured into GL150 as a very young and impressionable dude.

I remember I paid $200 instead of $150 for a chio and very well-endowed CAT150 Malaysian WL name AB from L2047... That was my very first GL150 bonk. The “not-so-Honest” OKT introduced her as $200 WL and happily accepted $200 from me without passing the change back to me ... I later found up that it was a standard lingo of GL which was actually meant to be $150 per pop. Damn! Those were my greenhorn days!
Thanks for your willingness to share your past FR on Miki1 and your greenhorn days. I did mention the “Don’t mess with my hair” catchphrase to her that day and she just laughed it off and said that was a long time ago.

Since we are in the topic of the Malaysian WLs era, my only experiences were with Li Wen, DaDa, LE, Zhiling and a Cat80 short haired gal whom I forgot the name. Most of my cheongs during that time were the streetwalker PRC FLs who were in direct competition with the legal Malaysians. Despite the $150 price, it was still an enjoyable side-track experience bonking these highly skilled gals. Malaysia boleh indeed!