gomez536 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College

Quick FR for new girl Nana from Penang:

Body: Tall, slender, slightly tanned, tattoo on thigh, 8/10
Face: Sophisticated looks, 7/10
BJ: Tireless and willing to please, fantastic skills, 9/10
FJ: Natural moans, small and tight pussy, 9/10
GFE: Bit reserved and shy, 6.5/10

Tall and elegant in frame with slightly more mature or sophisticated looks (don't expect a cutesy college-looking girl), Nana's physical attributes belie a modest and reserved personality who's probably relatively new to this scene.

Supposedly, she's a late bloomer who only lost her virginity in recent years (she says she first had sex at 23). She also just recently got a tattoo running up her thigh to her hip. She gives the vibe that she's always been a cautious or reserved type that's slowly starting to open up and experience new things.

It's the same in the bedroom, cos she's not the chattiest and may seem quite detached. But once you switch her on, you'd be surprised to see how much she enjoys a good fuck. She just says she doesn't like it rough. Treat her well and she'll show you a real good time.

Eager and very willing to accommodate, I don't normally go for so long but went for a solid 45-mins straight. Started with a superb BJ, switched between different FJ positions (she's slim and long, so easy to try more adventurous positions like scissoring, proneboning or anything involving raised legs). Capped off with a final 10-min BJ to finish in her mouth.

To be honest, I don't think she enjoyed the ending (I suspect it's not something she does often), but she was open and willing to try - maybe she just didn't expect such a huge load. That aside, superbly satisfying time with her. Thanks as always SNN, salute to you for your top scouting!