View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are Indians serviced by Geylang PRC houses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post
Your statement is incorrect.
According to statistics from the MCDS, the highest numbers of interracial marriages in SGP is between Chinese girls / Indian men. This is even higher than the number of SPGs marrying Angmos.
Examples of Indian men marrying Chinese girls include Olympic runner C Kunalan, former Minister Dhanabalan, Law/Home Minister Shanmugam, Foreign Minister V Balakrishnan...etc
These are just a few examples...... next time you attend a national event or Hi-So social gathering where the prominent people are invited, take a look around at the Indian men and see who are accompanying them to these events. More than half of them have Chinese partners.
Actually most of the Chinese that marry Indians here are locals who because of our social integration here don’t mind Indian men. We are talking about PRC WLs. You can try the theory yourself and go GL and see if the PRC WLs take Indian customers

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here