Old 26-08-2005, 04:22 PM
eltonmayo

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Re: All you need to know about Genital Herpes

i have been observing closely for past 3 weeks after i visited gl,

at first, i have some swollen dots on the ring which i never come across my mind it may be herpes or something serious. later not feeling rite and i went to visit dr tan in kreta where some bros here recommened. he told me it looks like herpes, then he advise me to go dsc for confirmation. i never go because i fear of the fact and i belive me will affect my concentration as my exam coming soon.

So i observed closely, after about 10days, those dots does not form into blister or even open sore. i felt reliefed for awhile. praying very hard is just some normal 'THING'. it is still there with no different appearance. maybe i thrust to hard during my last activity.

then 2nites ago, i felt some aching around my genital area. next morning i can see some red dots on the shaft. but is not in group form. today is the second day of the discovery and i still hoping it will not form in groups and become blisters. ptaying very hard. i have some questions to ask bros here,

if i dont receive treatment now when i have the sympton, is it still fine when i understand i will suffer more pain on the sore. i plan to go later. really no guts to face it now.

the girl in gl dun check for herpes? i keep in touch with that girl which i visited her only past 4mths. she still fine and still working. strange! not fair for the public!

bro here with herpes can you tell me what are the steps will the doc in dsc do?

i understand that i will stay away from sex......and i already promised myself never visit pros liao and maybe will never start a relationship with any gals ( lucky part is i dont have one now so lesser burden). i belived most gals will not accept if their partner have herpes.

i have some many mix feeling and thought now......