View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1043 / Power: 17
wahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud ofwahleoweh has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Addon to Bro YY..... If the pretty girls next table ran out of mixers, it be nice order extra mixer for them while u order some for yourself. 5555 even though u don't really need those mixer but yet u gave them away to get noticed. 5555
Very good tip, cheers bro. Shows consideration and thoughtful observance, that you can "take care" of others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Allow me. 55055 was just dishing out some basic, sensible social advice to A+, who was asking how to get lucky with charbos in a nightspot like Nunglen.

Khun thais are friendly, more so with a club setting (laced with alcohol ). It's a social norm to say cheers to a neighbouring table. You can even get a glass of their tipple from other table, as a social and generous gesture. Other extreme also happens, when they lose face (by now you know that's THE thai psyche).
Indeed bro. It's basic and effective PUA tactic to be friendly to guys in the company of your target, so they won't form defensive wall around her

Couple of nights ago, I went to a Thai club with some local gals -- one I met many moons ago in sg and kept in touch with her. Awesome that there was not a single farang in sight.

The Thai guy at next table cheersed me and thank goodness his English was power, so much so I even had to ask where he was from. Think he was eyeing the chicks I was with, but then I was eyeing the babes at his table, and we ended up getting hammered mixing beer with whiskey. Last hour before closing, it was like four tables joined together. Pity I don't know much Thai, could only talk to two ppl properly.

A great night, making new frens and all. Guy said he's there every Friday night so next trip, must head back there.