View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
The real mistress basically is long term n she understand u will not marry her but yet she willing to commit herself to u (need some love n life security factor) or even bear a child with u.
actually i realize alot of the girls living in the city aren't really looking to get married.

when i used to work in BKK, it was fascinating how a wedding band attracts the ladies.

my first few months, i would take off my wedding ring once i checked into my hotel. if i tried to hit on the girls in the office or at social functions, i would get nothing. shit, even the whores weren't interested in maintaining social contact after a night.

then this one time i stayed in a room that didn't really have a proper safe so i kept my ring on the entire week. for some reason, once they know you are married, they WANT to be your mistress cause they know mistress package is different from girlfriend package. it's almost like if you tell them you are married with kids, their eyes light up and they are so fascinated about you.

best part is they pick up on your body language that you like them and proposition you instead of u you having to ask. when i respond "but i have a wife and kid already" they are like "so? you will visit me when you are in town every month right?".

unfortunately i'm based in BKK most of the time, don't get to travel around to have a warm bed & home cooked food in every town

it also means that BKK is not suitable for family vacation