Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 17-07-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
next time standby condom ... in case need to fire, at least shoot blanks... Not worth the risk... 30 min of shiokness ends up worrying for 1/2 a year .. not to mention getting her preggy

Still remember there was once i fark a maid after driving her to secludedpark on a sun morning... after parking among area of bushes.. I removed my berms and she started eating away hungrily..
Has me so f horny with the quietness surroundings and loud slurping salivating sounds of her sucking away.. i just literally remove all my clothes and strip her naked.

adjusted the seat flat and she just spread her legs like an eagle with pussy juice flowing.. almost whack raw but play safe, put on trusty durex and starting ramming away with her moaning like never being fark before....

Went to the back seat , flip her over and starting ramming her in doggie.. the full view of her round hot bouncy arse plus slutty moans made me cum soon after....

Cleaned up and left the place a happy man...