View Single Post
Old 23-06-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 13
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

I am keeping a collection of gals I bonk for memories' sake lol. Hence the pics attached.

Tried to book Gina but hehehe, she was fully booked today which was expected... damn!!!
Plan B implemented.
Secured a 2nd RTF slot for the pretty Jojo Titantiumbabes at 1415hrs.

Jojo greeted me with a bear hug and we enjoyed a long sloppy french in the walkway lol. She was not longer shy, after all, it was not our 1st time and there are not many ladies in the apartment anymore lol. 4 days no see, she looks simply gorgeous and so ready to fuck!!!

Today, she was dressed in a white lacy top. I love it!!!...As we frenched on her bed, I slipped my hands into her top and squeezed her neh neh really hard, she was steamed liao. Very soon, I took off her top and started toying with her small boobs. We were just like lovers having a afternoon rendezvous. From licks to sucking her boobs, Jojo kept moaning away whilst I was busy stimulating her pussy with her panties on lol. I think she buay tahan liao and actually I also buay tahan, my cock was already rock hard lol. After more foreplay, she started her BBBJ. She knew how I like to be sucked and she just went about her job whilst my middle finger was busy drilling her pussy. Sibei shiok lor. After about 8 to 10 mins, we switched to 69 and ate the daylights out of each other. Her juices was literally flowing and yes, she being short, allowed my hands to push her head down for DT. ALike previously, she gagged and choked several times. Yes I am a no good man lol. No complaints from her though, she is really very nice and demure, actually. After sextifying each other, capped on and we proceeded to make sweet love in this damp afternoon. Jojo started her riding at full throttle speed as I fondled her boobs and she repeatedly arched forward to offer me her tongue. Song song!!! Turned her over for a nice doggie as I felt on form today maybe the coming long weekend will give me more rest, so I went all out. I took aim and gave Jojo's little perky ass a good solid pounding and gently smacked on it like a naughty school girl. She loves it but please not too hard la lol. Finally, position changed to missionary, as we locked lips, I humped away and grabbed her boobs, I fucked her, she fucked me back!!!Before long, I unloaded....Super duper shiok!!!!!
2nd shot was almost a repetition of the 1st. During shower, we continued to raba away like a horny couple lol.

Most likely will RTF Jojo again next week if no suitable candidates pop out, Gina aside lol. As this is my 2nd RTF, Jojo's GFE and chemistry with me was simply top notch and gao gao to the moon, so please dont expect this immediately from her if you are 1st time customer to her. She needs to warm up maybe she has a slight ice queen persona. Other than that, Jojo is really a solid gem with a really pretty face. 90 mins and money well spent on her, I left a happy man. Miss her at your own loss, my humble advice...

Take this FR with a pinch of salt though
Lest my "brainless buddies??", lost Map and Markygal in Wechat Dome 1 continue to crap on me. Are they fuckin gay or what lol?, seems to be fond of calling out my nick in their shitty convo...anyways lol

Oh my, I did 4 FRs this week, oh yes, I made $5 x4, wow, $20, inching ever closer to being a millionaire liao lol. Which low IQ can ever think of that? Might as well ask for $100/2/90 lor like some jokers I heard of...

Happy bonking and happy long weekend, everyone.