View Single Post
Old 23-06-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Poorman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoorman90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Bros, write your FRs. Good also write, bad also write. So that bad FLs never come again. And good ones influence more good ones to come here.

Make SG the place for good FLs to benefit from the high customer volume. As long as the girl is horny, able to tahan the few weeks of tiring schedule and provide great service, the deserving bagful of money will be hers.
Totally agree with this. Especially the part on bad FLs that shows attitude with no service. By sharing bad FRs, no doubt the girls' bowl will be shattered because of it, but then again I think they deserved for what they are offering, since it is their decision to come here to work (Unless being forced to?). Bad FRs will help a lot of bros out to avoid bad experience, and in turn helps genuine OKTs to generate more income by having more and more people to explore Dome 1. Words spread when there are good thing, though it spread faster when its bad.

#MakeDome1GreatAgain

Just my humble opinion, peace