Thread: L16h6
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6

I'm ok with all OKT as long as they don't pass sarcastic comments.

No one wants to go geylang to get rude comments.

Thankfully most OKTs are polite and accommodating.

They know a serious customer when they see one.

Of course, it is better if you have done your homework and know what girl you want when you step in.

BUT OKT should not get upset if samster ask the girls name.

Even if people order the girl to other houses, it's still business for you.

And if your girl is SUPER HOT, she will not even step out of your house, so you do not need to worry about her getting outcall.

Outcall is also good as other house customers get to see your house girl, and they may end up go to your house to order her direct. She became more famous throughout geylang.

It's a win-win situation.

Only those narrow-minded and can't see the bigger picture will try to hide the girl's names these days.

Oh yes, window shoppers are NOT troublemakers, they are potential business, but their buying habits are just a bit different. They may just take a bit longer to make a selection. But if you are patient and attend to their needs, you may win a loyal customer due to your good service attitude.

FOR EXAMPLE, ah yap at 1606, doesn't everyone agree it is his good and patient attitude that has won his house many fans throughout the years?

His house does not have the best facilities and sometimes not always the best girls, but there are always good flow of customers because he is patient to answer questions and accommodate requests.

I also quite like 1612 Tommy, another gentleman who is generally patient and tried to understand what kind of girl his customer is looking for.

Most of the other houses are also ok. These are just my general views ya? No need to come and argue and try to make personal attacks here.