Old 11-01-2018, 06:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
offshorebro91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Firstly hello to all bros here. I have been reading up on this forum for a long time now,but now only just registered and created an account.

I'm not new to Batam but I still very much consider myself a newbie with only 3 trips done so far. As I always chiong Bangkok and Pattaya for the last few years.

My last few trips to batam have been just Ok, staying for about 3-4 days max. Took me sometime to find out abt mps arnd utama area. But I always stay and hangout arnd Kampong Bule. But I find those places boring and cewek quality poor. I have a high daily budget for my trips but I always end up not spending what i intend to spend and never getting the quality I want. I just End up doing my usual routine gng to different spas and massage places 2-3 times a day, drinking at NED and going to planet tiga for picking up a FL.

ANY bros here kind enough to please advise me and guide me in the right direction?

1) For someone with a 400-500sgd max daily budget(food,girls,massage,drinks excl hotel) and only travelling alone, where are the best places I can go to get the best bang for my buck? Like ceweks for the quality I should be getting? And not getting ripped off at the same time?

2) I have never been to a ktv yet in Batam cos I'm kinda scared and shy to go alone to a ktv in a foreign place I don't know much yet. Scared will get ripped off. And do ppl go to ktv alone? Have english songs? I can't speak much Malay lol

3) I'm also bored of the usual planet 1,2,3 discos. Are there any other places I should be hanging out at apart from planets and NED?

(This budget usually I use for Thailand to have a very good time but recently due to work commitments I can't fly out to bkk as I'm on call. Batam is the best choice as I can come back to sg last minute. Also not worth gng to Thailand for just 3 days too. Haha.)

I don't want to spoil the market for everyone else, that's why I feel it's better to check with the experts here before indulging.

Thanks in advance bros! I will check back here soon for any advice.

P.s my next trip might be next week just that my dates don't know yet

Cheers,
Pravin