Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 17-01-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Common speculation failed medical check up
To be fair to the wls there are other reasons for leaving Singapore.

Some of them complain that our bros are too demanding in services such as frenching and painting. Some throw in the towel only after one day of work.

The earning of pretty wls in China could now be even more attractive than in GL. Some pretty PRC girls could earn even more to work as FLs in Singapore. The attraction of staying may not be strong. You may notice that the quality of wls has deteriorated over the last 8 years. The trend is telling us something.

Another reason for leaving is for losing the yellow card. AV takes a very serious view: no replacement of card but repatriation to PRC.

Other wls may have to go home because of family reasons eg some one could be sick or passed away or for Chinese New Year reunion.

Some pretty wls leave because rich brothers paoed them. I would say it is getting less and less common nowadays.

Some of them leave because of the unreasonableness of the OKTs as you know transferring from one house to another requires the agreement of both OKTs. It is almost impossible to do so in this scenario.

My fav Chen Chen is not leaving GL for failing the medical tests.

Last edited by sams11; 17-01-2018 at 09:31 PM.