View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 10
Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all
Re: Lorong 14 house 25 (ex 1809)

“Do not judge a book by its cover.” A bro recommended Yi Na of 1425 to me “but her body and services are good.” She may not be a pretty girl as compared to her house mates An Qi and Qiao An. After having a steamy session with her, I am convinced.

Yi Na is from Chongqing about 24 years old. A busty 1.58m girl with B+ or C- cup and a little bit plump. She is friendly and smiles a lot with Sophia Loren lips.

Her massage and catbath were unique starting with traditional massage aided by a pair of natural bouncy boobs. Then she applied lotion, licked and sucked like a power pump with noise as well.

She did not offer AR and I did not request for it.

After turning over, she licked my ears, neck, nipples and didi. Her BBBJ was powerful and I had to ask her to slow down. She also enjoyed painting.

We engaged in frenching almost non-stop except when we were engaged in cowgirl and doggie positions. Love making could be violent at times and I had to check whether the condom broke twice. She enjoyed hard pumping.

She was friendly and smiled often. Small talks were easy.

I thanked my bro for a good recommendation. RTF is for sure.