View Single Post
Old 20-12-2018, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
Naughtyprincess is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNaughtyprincess is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

石牌桥 station take exit B, v close to the station exit
Name: 南国水乡水疗汇

天水spa has been renamed 南国水乡水疗汇. For massage there's 458, 588, and 729rmb and another even higher price one. I opted for 729rmb because the manager said 服务比较完善 (more comprehensive service). Also asked for 小号 (young girl) because I saw there were also older looking women there wearing masseur uniform. Got into a room with a girl who looks around 25, not in uniform. Massaged my back for 20mins with her clothes on. Half the time good strength, half the time piano.

After that, took off her top and used her boobs to continue and did some light kissing on my back. Then told me to flip over and started HJ. I roamed her upper body, and tried to slip my hand inside her skirt. She said cannot. After 10 mins of HJ, i was still not cumming, so I asked to touch her buttcheeks which she allowed.

While massaging she also asked if I wanted to do 双飞,which she explained was to ask another girl in to satisfy me together, but no FJ. That will cost 1088 instead of 729.

I feel how far things can proceed depend on your chemistry with the masseur. My advice is just to be nice to them and see what you can get.

Review: 8/10