Thread: Penis size
View Single Post
Old 26-03-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Penis size

It is not important you size. Main thing is you enjoy yourself. For some of us, making the girl enjoy is also important. Ultimately, as long as you are happy with your own performance.

If you really want to know, I think you need to compare notes with bros who bedded the same girl.... whether they have said it to them too. And whether they are the sweet-talkers.

Kinda hard to say. As you say, some say it because they want you to RTF. But if you are genuinely larger than average, then there are some who will say it honestly. However, I think the "liars" should be smart enough to know that if you are smaller then average, you won't fall for that line. They probably use it on bros who are at least on the high end of average.

Another point of view, if you are really MUCH bigger than average, they don't want you to RTF, because there is such thing as "too big" for them.

Some I have asked about the penis size, and they are honest enough and diplomatic enough to say it's not important (I'm average sized, according to published surveys).

Btw, search and browse SBF, there have been a few threads and polls about penile size. You can figure out where you stand among SBF bros.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.