Old 19-02-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
icon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Labuan

Any updates of your recent labrum visit?

Ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by qolop View Post
Part 2:

So i guessed ordering a drink is a must. Next went to a nearby KTV called Tonight. This could be relatively new as its not shown on google maps street view, unlike kings. similarly, the girls crowd near the main door. This joint is also empty other than 1 table of 2 men and their ladies. I sat down at a table, ordered a drink @11rm this time round. Next comes the mummy. showed me some selection over her Whatsapp photos, then thought visual selection was better and called the ladies to come line up. Took my time to pick my ideal girl, looks relatively young with good figure for 350rm. The damage is between 350-400rm for overnight to your hotel (usually 2 shots) with 400rm being the "18 year old". Then you have a "trial period" to sit and chit chat and interact with the girl and of cos u have to pay for the ladies drink @ 22rm each. if you are not pleased with the feel of the girl, you are allowed to change. Didnt want to incur too much damage from LD, i quickly took her out after 1 LD.

Everything in the room was awesome and memorable. Chit chat a while, danced a bit, slowly stripped, the GFE was super and everything was history. She allowed more than 2 shots in one condom, what a deal ! There was no complaints at all during the action. I didnt want her to stayover, paid her some taxi fare and let her leave.

Both KTVs are filled with Pinoy ladies.

Massage: too many joints, didnt know which had extra and which dont offer. Was kinda lazy to venture too far, went to the nearest one which is located under the hotel, looks very Clean and Legit with manicure services as well. Ladies walked in with their husband for manicure too ! I thought i should kill the idea and be content with clean massage. Pinoy lady came,looks GND, clean with big knockers confined in her white T shirt. She looked grumpy, which i later found out that she just woke up from her sleep. There is choice of mattress on floor or massage bed, both are cubicles with curtains and without door. Took the massage bed. There is no shorts for you to change, so i lie down on my birthday suit. The massage was ok, there was a GQ at the end. I am sure she over quoted me, 100 for HJ or 100 for topless massage. I had to bargain both for 150rm (i am sure it is still overpriced, what to do, dont want to waste time to go elsewhere. I would guess just below 100rm for both would seem right price). her boobs are huge at full D tightly strapped in a undersized bra and she claimed the bras sold in labuan are too small for her tits. It was good HJ, with huge natural beautiful tits. Total damage is 68 + 150rm.

My stay in Labuan was not long, thats about the short humble experience and information i can share for newbies going over in coming months, until next kind soul share his experience here. The experience is something i cant find in SG, and not sure if neighboring malaysia have the same. To all brothers going there, have a great time there! Bang safe.