Old 11-03-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
butterlaces deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Korean Girls Review !

Had a session with Miya yesterday and it was AMAZING.

Was actually on the fence on seeing Miya but decided to go ahead anyways and I definitely do not regret it.

She's a water sports enthusiast and it shows, she's got a healthy glow on her and have a very toned body with a very tight butt and the stamina to keep going

When I first entered, she was a little nervous as it was her first time in this line, but once she gets into the momentum... woah. She was unstoppable!

Her pussy, is so fucking tight. When I was fingering her, I could already feel her contracting the muscles and squeeze my finger with her pussy when she getting high. All I could think of was how it'll feel with my cock in there.

But the highlight to me was her blowjob, her skills are unparalleled, I've been around and trust me when I say, she's one of the best. She gets a lot of spit going and then while working my head, she's jacking me off and she keeps going and going and going. She works with a good rhythm and knows exactly how to work it. Every now and then she'll stop just to tell me she likes it and how horny she is.. all in Korean.

Then when we started fucking, she lets you know that she enjoys it. Loudly, she starts speaking Korean and it's super sexy and fucking turns me on. Her tight body bounces up and down and it's so mesmerizing, she's very eager to please and when in doggy style, she would actively be moving front and back into my cock. Contracting and relaxing her muscles, squeezing my cock. It was so so so good.

I had Sena today and although she's very pretty and it also went very very well.. Miya is more my cup of tea and I'll be going back for sure.