Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
nihcol is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by endau02 View Post
if im in sg, i wanna give u a good blowjob n swallow ur cum, u ok boh?
"If you in sg" ah? Means you're not lor. Haii ya. Another keyboard warrior niah. Wait till you here then say lah.

I ok boh will have to depend on you swee or ugly liao lor. 😎

I hold all you potential fuckees to the same standards as you hold freelancers/ladyboys/ktv hostesses/health centre masseuse/beer ladies etc. I mean technically speaking, I *am* still the same man I was years ago what, albeit prettier, a little bit sexier and a lot bolder. (thanks boobies! &#128525 I still have the same impulses, same chibai attitude, same kukujiao, same...well slightly enhanced kinks and fetishes *giggle giggle toss toss* Lol.

Objectification is not the God given right of you men, and by the above logic, mine as well right? It is still the same fucked up brain (person) housed within a slightly upgraded/enhanced/overhauled outter shell of a body am I not?? 🤔 Hmm... *slips off into deep thought*

I ain't sayin I'm Kusanagi here but this is as close to a live-action Ghostle-in-a-hard-shell / Appleseed Briareos-scenario (minus the bullets, cool CGI fight scenes) anyone will get to experience in our lifetime dontcha agree?

Whoa.....😲 Thats deep bruh. 😅
Sorry, didn't mean to get philosophical in a sex forum but a manic mind on a manic morning makes Momma maniacal. Muahahaha!

Peace! Nihcol out! ✌