Thread: My wife Miyuki
View Single Post
Old 21-06-2018, 11:30 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 17
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My wife Miyuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by USman28 View Post
I am actually off to business trip for a week. Miyuki has plan during I am away in coming weekend. She will go to trip with 3 classmate from reunion. Two guy and two women.... One of the guy is her old sweet heart who she had crash on him... I am a little nervous.... he now own pretty large company....and divorced.

Hope this will accompany your weekend's pleasure...
Hope you have a good business trip and not too worried about Miyuki, if she wants you, she will be with you no matter what cums out.

Cheers. Hope Miyuki will be able to update her gathering with us with pics or vids.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.