Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mikeoher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenangKia1 View Post
It has been a while since I post my sexperience...here you go on my latest ventures. I was required to travel to KL multiple times in Feb and Mar, so most of activities were in KL....almost bang every nite and of course burnt a lot of $$$$ there. When I returned to Penang, I decided to stay calm and recuperate, but the moment the OKT posted the picture of my favourite girl "Stop"...I could not control my desires and immediately visit the usual port and had a session with her. Man, I am addicted to her beauty....
Considering the long queue to bong Stop, I visited the port around lunch time and lucky me, she was free and I was her first customer. The service this round is much better than her usual SOP service. We chitchat for a while and she open up and share her stories with me. For your information, Stop is a student in Bangkok and will only work in Penang during her semester break.
After chitchat for a while, we took shower and god damn her body is so soft and clean without any scars and hair. I couldn't control my desires to lick her whole body....
We entered the room after shower and as I desired, I hug her and kiss her entire body. Then, I laid her in bed and started to lick her entire body and I can sense she was enjoying. She then, asked me to sleep and take her turn to give me a nice BBBJ. Then as usual I pumped her is multiple position and we ended the session.
Before cleanup, I asked her if she ok to spend a night with me. She smiled and then told me not this round but when she return next time, she would ping me earlier, so that we can go out before she starts her work. She gave me her contact and then I said good bye to her.

Face: 8/10 sweet looking. I feel like bonging a college girl.
Body : 8/10
Price: 150
GFE: 7/10 you cannot expect a WL service but she was like a normal college girl friend from a conservative family.
DATY : Yes
FK : Yes but just a simple one.
BBBJ : 5/10 not skillful.
Bro.. Ann Spa got FJ? Can share OKT contact?