Thread: SuZhou
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 20
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
bro ronaldo... i must say i think u r rite! though bro lukim n just4fun r great playmakers, i think must need ronaldo n van basten to form a formidable strike force in prc land! actually got too many kangtow here i also no time to sian all of them.. could do some help here...

anyway, hows the fun with bro tripping, sinoview etc down south? PTR said he was organising a meeting how's it going? we a bit isolated here in suzhou leh... but with the backing of the Real Madrid Class Shanghai gang with SGPShanghai leading the way it should be gd enuf!

Regards from the middle of china...

anybody up there in the northeast? or maybe beijing also can lah...
Hi Van Basten,

Well I went for "trials" in Shanghai and Suzhou 3 weeks back. but had to no time to go to your "club" as in meeting you guys. Lost my mobile phone when before I left for Shanghai. I had SGPShanghai number but it was in my lost mobile phone... Sigh... Should have an invitational trial match...

Anyway dint managed to score, maybe cos of "climate issues", "culture shock" and things like that, ( bah! excusese... ) but I think I missed a good partner like Van Basten... hahahahahaha...

Will plan a next trip up there... but.. why not you come down here? Its always warmer "down there"....

Have a great weekend...

Damn I still on 51/2 week... I need to change my job...