View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
pyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Reputation system update - 15 Nov 2009

Bros,

Will comply to the the R&R.

Just a non-relevant question, since I cannot find it in other parts of forums: Is there any chance whereby SBF forums might get a mobile version for blackberry, iphone, symbian or like keep the client simple like Mobile MSN? I would love to see the web traffic stats overtake some of the most popular websites in singapore haha! And give them a run for their money!

Since statistically unlike broadband on mobile in Korea and Japan, most of our internet traffic is overseas anyway...

I know it can be a challenge as some of the posts contain embedded pictures and such. Different mobile handsets etc. But there might be a spark of a chance if we could collaborate (i.e. get some bros to code/develop, more bros to test (me, me, me), softlaunch it, start a support thread, invite advertisers for the mobile platform, integrate location based services (imagine taking a photo of a WL at GL Lor 10, sending an instantaneous update from your iphone), or device-to-device comms just to discreetly say hi to the fellow Samster on his phone, security wipe feature to ensure that SBF gets protected should his handset gets impounded? OKT of FL can use it to instantaneously QC the "chais")

Just a thought out loud for the New Year 2010... I know it's a bit far-fetched and naive... IMHO. Just thought that with so many Samsters here, newbies and influential, it just might be a possible community effort (naive thought again).