Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 13
cheatingchris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: grand paragon spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruminasan View Post
Brought my friends to Grand Paragon for the first time. Stepped in and was greeted. Placed our belongings in their safety locker and was handed keys and went in.

Wow, there were about 15 people there already and it was only 2.30pm.
Changed and soaked for abit, before heading to the dining area. Place was not too bad, pool was of decent size.

There is a buffet table and some decent food, nasi lemak was wiped out fast and no refills. =(

We were asked to book for our package and i told them i want a tall and busty lady while my friends had their preference. waited for 20 mins and was told to get ready.

Room had a shower attached with a large bed and small mini mirrors around it.
*Knock *knock* in came a lady in mid twenties. Busty! wow i think C cupper. looks was ok ok. acceptable. but not very tall only 168cm. Oh well who cares right.

Did some back piano massage for about 10 mins then went to shower and lay on the bed. Did catbath with slurp slurp sounds. top down. No AR. but her tits was huge that when she did her cath bath, her nipples was just rolling along my body. Sexciting feeling ~ Turned over and she did a BBBJ. not that fantastic. more of just rolling up and down instead of sucking.

Capped on and went on top of her. shot after a while of pumping as her boobs was so soft like jelly, it was bouncing away as i pumped hard into her. Her moans was quite fake. nothing to shout about.

The rest was sop.

summary:

Name: forgot to ask
Number: if im not wrong its 68
Face: 5.5/10
Body: 7/5/10(based on boobs, little tummy fat though)
Massage: 2/10 (piano elbow on the back)
Fj: 4/10 (other than her tits)
Catbath: 5/10
BBBj: 3/10 (not much feeling)
RTF: Maybe others
bro what is the damage at grand paragon nowaday?