View Single Post
Old 15-11-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2 young lives lost

SMRT commuters hit by third disruption in one day, this time on North-South Line

PUBLISHED 1 HOUR AGO

Christopher Tan
Senior Transport Correspondent

SINGAPORE - Even as SMRT announced at around 5pm on Wednesday (Nov 15) that services on the East-West Line between Boon Lay and Tuas Link had resumed - albeit with slower trains - its North-South Line was hit by another glitch.

In its latest Twitter post, SMRT advised commuters to add 40 minutes to their travel time when commuting on the North-South Line.

It added that free one-way bridging services from Bishan to Yishun, as well as free regular bus services between Bishan and Yishun in both directions, were still available.

Commuters said trains had been moving slowly and stopping at each station for up to 15 minutes before moving again.

Business owner Manoj Kumar, 48, said he was at Dhoby Ghaut when the train stopped for around 15 minutes. It did the same at Somerset. At 5.40pm, he was still at Orchard station.

"People started walking out of the train," he said. "My wife took my son to Admiralty Park to play. Her phone is flat. She is waiting for me because she does not know how to drive back. And the train is not moving."

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...ime-on-the-nsl

I wonder why SMRT today si beh suay ? 3 disruptions in 1 day . I think something serious going to happen . I wonder what reasons Mr Khaw and Mr Kuek will give this time ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888