Old 13-12-2012, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
wondy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chengdu and Chongqing help needed

I was in CD this week and went to 宏庭酒店。 It was not easy to find and I called 华经理。Unfortunately he is not working there anymore and was trying to get me to go to his new place which is in town. As I was in a hurry, I turned him down.

Anyway, I went up to Level 8 - and it was as bro 31yovirgin described, it was listed as "lawyer office" or something. I went up and there were indeed some lawyer office on the left but to the right, I saw some office with the door wide open and rooms inside which resemble some HC. It looks deserted and I went in and there was a young dude eating noodle and was surprised by me. He told me the girls are all on leave. There is a item/price list hanged on the wall which describe massage and other package but as with most chinese set up. But the place look like deserted or not working anymore. It was cold and I gave up and went back to my hotel.

So bros who are going to CD please take note. But the mobile number provided by 31yovirgin still works, so I suggest to call him for the location before going.