View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 12
shimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Booked Andy and Shania from Nurumassage. I have to say this was an amazing experience. They arrived together looking very nice with smiles. Andy got busy putting a thick protective cover on the bed while Shania chatted with me. When the bed was ready, they asked me to shower with them. They stripped me naked and took me to the shower giving me a soapy HJ to get me in the mood. When done the laid me on the bed and poured nuru gel all over me and each other. The gel was already pre heated and brought with them in a thermos, which felt very good. While one rubbed herself all over my back, the other would rub herself on and between my legs. I've had soapy massages in Seoul and Japan but having it done on a comfy,king sized bed with two girls was absolutely heaven. It's so very hard to describe... you have to try it for yourself.

For phase 2, they flipped me over and worked my chest. Again, while one worked the top, the other worked my legs and cock. Unlike other places, they were more than happy with me touching them. Shania even grabbed my hand and put in on her pussy asking me to rub it while she rubbed me. Often Andy would glide across my chest while giving me a wonderful view of her slippery, gelled pussy.

After a wonderful 45 minutes, they asked if I wanted any extra services. +2000 each for a HJ and +5000 each for sex. At this point I thought "what the hell" and opted for the full service. They immediately slipped on a glove and started giving me a CBJ. Soon after they took turns riding me in CG. While Shania rode me, Andy mounted my chest and rubbed her pussy against my slippery chest. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her tits, begging me to play with her perky nipples. CG turned into doggy as I fucked Shania from behind while Andy got behind me and rubbed her slippery tits across my back. Andy asked to be fucked hard so we got into mish. This felt amazing. Sex with a hottie is good but it's even better when you are both drenched in nuru gel on a soft slippery bed while a third girl rubs her tits against your back.

Almost ready to cum, they placed me on my back while Andy stroked my cock while Shania rubbed my balls (again, all covered in nuru gel).

Downsides: Andy and Shania are not bisexual so they did not play with each other. Also Shania and Andy only offer CBJ. But to be honest, I really didnt care as the nuru gel massage and sex is what I really wanted.

Damage was: 3000 each plus 1000 each tip. 5000 each for FS.
Total Damage was 18,000

Yep this was really expensive but I felt it was well worth the money.

They have over 10 girls every night and many of them offer duos. Remember, you dont have to get the extra services. If you dont click with a girl it'll only cost you 4000.

From what they say, Valerie and Kylie are also amazing so I'll have to try them the next time I am in Manila.