View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 12
shimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Nuru Massage Margaux

It was late at night and I just needed to relax. Not wanting to get up and out to the bars, I decided to give nurumassage another go.

I chose Margaux this time. I realized that she had a lot of makeup on in her photos so I knew not to expect too much. I was right. She came with only minimal makeup. She is pretty but if you want her looking like her photos you may have to specifically request that she come with make up on.

She covered the bed and I was soon covered in nuru gel. I must point out that I really prefer this agency over all the other soapy massage parlors of BKK or the anmas of Seoul. The reason is that this service is on a soft king sized bed in the comfort of my own hotel room. This by far beats out getting a nuru massage on a hard massage table in a tile bathroom style room.

I can also confer that they do use real nuru gel. I have been to places in Seoul that use the knock off nuru gel that soon gets dry and sticky. Nuru Massage uses the good stuff that stays slippery and slick the whole time.

Tip. Before your girl comes, turn off the AC, open a window and get the room a little on the warm side. It helps because the gel will intensify any chill in the air.

Margaux's routine was good and she paid a lot of attention to my cock. She also encourages you to touch her as well, though be gentle. I didnt have the energy to fuck so I just opted for the HJ.

Downside. Margaux breasts are a bit saggy so if you are particular about a nice firm rack, do not go with her. She also has a little bit of a tummy and thigh fat so if you like them tight and fit, go with someone else.

Damage: 3000 +1000 tip + 2000 for the HJ.
Total Damage: 6000

She was not bad though I would repeat with Shania over her.