View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
If its early in the night and she is a popular girl, good luck getting LT from the girl unless you offer shitloads of money. one ST is 2500 and popular girls can get a few ST in one night, getting 5000 from a LT is just not attractive enough. To me in Thermae, its a matter of who is more desperate. The girls mostly have some off limits like for example, some will reject Indians outright or give some excuse like Oh i have booking already. But most other guys, it then becomes a matter of who is more desperate. I usually do not bargain much when the girl quotes 2500 baht even at close to closing time. Maybe I could do it but to me, I already to pay that amount and I just want to fuck the girl, cum, be happy then ask her to get out of the room. I dont want to spend time bargaining like in the market. But those who ask for above the 'market' price like 3500 for ST, i usually just thank her and walk away. No point, too many choices in Thermae.

Ditto! Majority of the girls working at Thermae are either single parent, employed or student, therefore, they don't want to go longtime since they have other obligations in the morning! But, some are former gogo dancers, soapy workers and KTV retirees and they're willing to go longtime for a price! If you want to save money, select girls from the back or opposite side of the jukebox!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!