Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
JJ1314 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traid14k View Post
Went down today at noon. Change and told captain I want to book 55. He said the queue is very long about 6pm than ask him to put me in the queue and maybe a nice one pass by may change my mind. After 1 hour captain came to me, got a sweet deal for me, the legendary NO NUMBER is available, ai mai? I ask him how's the rating, he smiled and said take it and I won't regret it.

So went into the room and waiting for the knock on the door, the excitement was building up, the lighting in the room was not so good and turn up the light but couldn't.

Anyway the knock came and was friendly, Hi how are you? She was pretty 8.5 and one of the prettiest in BW I have seen. Than sat on the bed chatting. After 2 mins proceed to shower and she was washing every part of the body including my ears, that means she is going to lick my ears, ho say liao... Than out of nowhere she turn the shower tap to hot and started blowing me with hot water, spit out and again with hot water and spit out again and again for 6 times... I was praying it wouldn't stop but I was worried I can't tahan anymore but after the 6th time she nicely asked me to dry myself.

Proceed to the bed and she use her tits to give me a massage, her tits is B and very disappointing its fake, felt like a tennis ball rubbing on my back, started licking my back and went up north to my ears, went down south licking my thighs and than aj.

Ask me to flip over and started from my chest down to my thighs and raise my both my legs and aj me again for 2 mins and went to BBBJ me and slowly work her way up north to my ears again. Than repeat down to my thigh, aj, BBBJ and repeated again.

Than started the fj and she was very accommodating to every position I requested and finish her off in doggy.

Looks: 8.5
BBBJ: 9
AJ: 8
Fj: 8
Friendliness: 8
GFE: 9
RTF: hell YES
Damage: MYR218
Name: forgotten to ask

Bro, She AJ u?