View Single Post
Old 23-06-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 13
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

战后报告

Stable

This is my own opinion about this stable. You may have different view.
This stable is trustworthy and honest. Their operation style is organise and professional. No switch and bait of ladies and give very clear instruction. It is really good to see them back here again. This is not my first booking with them and I have a good impression with them as they never fail me and no hiccups in any of my booking.

Lady Background
She was from Bangkok and she work in a snooker shop back in BKK. I am not sure if this is her first visit here working for this stable because she seem familiar to me.

Jan

Description of lady
I have no doubt about the pic being advertise comparing with her real person. She have the innocent lady look. I would consider her as not bad looking and those who like to be pamper type.

The session

She have long dark straight hair with typical dark thai skin. She has a good slim body frame without ny birth mark or scar on her body. She is petite and have a tattoo and the back of her body. She also have stomach navel stud. Her neh neh was small and not hard, a bit saggy type and her pussy was neatly hairy and get moist easily.

Immediately after shower, we cuddled each other tightly to exchange kisses and till a point that the kiss become hot, wild, fast and furious lips locking. As we were frenching, I moved my hand to grope every part of her body. There were also lot of frenching, cuddling, smooching, hugging and kissing throughout the session. I have the feeling of frenching my long lost lover. Licking the side of my ear and my neck to arouse me, she start to suck my nipple as that really cannot make me cannot tahan and resist with her nibbling, licking and sucking. She can really suck well with her sexy lips was awesome tongue skills. From my nipple, she slowly lick down to my lower body, tummy area, navel area with her tongue keep twirling on it. It was shiok to the max for me. Soon it was my turn as i lick her navel and the side of the inner thighs with my tongues. Slowly i lick the lips of her pussy and the center part and the inner layer of the pussy. She start to let out moan of “oh oh oh oh oh” can feel like she shiver and she is shiok holding tight my head, instructing me to give he a good tongues lashing. Slowly i procced to finger her with one, two and three finger while she bbbj me.
She giving me the best deepthroat I’ve ever had. Sucked me in many different positions, writhing her body while I fondled her. Also sucked me from the side of the bed, she was literally trying to force me to succumb to pleasure and cum. I love it when she suck is slow with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She knows how to control the speed with different movement and alternating licking your ball and shaft. She just does not want to let go of my cock and it was like begging me for more. It was a mind blowing experience. The suction was strong as i mouthfucked her with some up and down movement. Her bbbj was awesome. Finally cummed into her mouth 20 minutes later, she wrapped her mouth around my cock and did a super deepthroat blow that i cum all out in her mouth.

After the 1st round, we have a shower to clean up then proceed to the room for a rest and she gave me a quick massage. She is not professional in this trade so really appreciate for the normal with some soft press and cracking of muscle here and there kind of massage. There is really nothing to shout or comment about.

I cannot tahan anymore as I ask her to fetch a condom and capped me. She started off with her riding me on top. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes baby oh yes baby oh yes baby ”. This position lasted very long. I do some adjustment by shifting my body up and change it to a face to face hugging position. I thrust her hard again in a fast pace speed. Her moaning expression was so high that make me want to bonk her more. She look so wild and i feel that i was being rape by her. Lastly, i fucked her in missionary while squeezing her tits; she was squeezing my cock inside her and giggling away. She was tight and I almost came, but held back. Next, had her doggy in front of the mirror, ramming her deep while her boobs jiggled and she moaned in pleasure. She have a perky butt with lot of meat for doggie. I thrust her in a in and out motion in a very fast speed for a few time before i hold on to her to the side of the hip and give a deeper thrust. She let out moan of “ah ah ah ah ah ah”, the moan was so high and so loud that i start to cum inside the condom. I continued thrusting and repeatedly as she let out the sound effect of “ piak piak piak piak”. I cummed and while i pulled out my cock, and watched my cum spill out non- stop from her pussy onto the bed sheet. Blissful.

Her attitude was good and i really enjoy the bonk. She was patient, responsive, accommodating and hardworking and willing to please. Overall, the feeling was super satisfy. I would highly recommended and for those who small size lady she will be the ideal choice so faster book before she leaves our shores.

Remarks
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
Wow this is one hell of a great bonk!!!😉