View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by prccuntlover View Post
1606 双双

Look 7/10
Body 7/10 slim
Bj 7/10
Fj 7/10

Not a painter, speak a bit french
Just to alert you guys that there is no such girl at 1606.

1606 new girls haven’t even start work.

Aside to fat fatt, this is why I install a criteria for more genuine FR here.

Because anyone can just post a “fr” on a “newbie” with no proper details given.

Some can even do it sitting at the couch or counter, saw the girl walk past hence can agar agar describe her outlook in a “fr”, but did not even try her.

This post is in reply to your accusations below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post

.... Then you come up with the 3 FR thing when people criticize you. I got to highlight to you to share your list when the FR are met. Then after you looked at the FRs wrtitten and set minumum words and conditions to the FR that can be accepted. Gosh the goal post moves again, not sure is it to prevent you from sharing any info. ....
Also recently someone wrote he French a newbie when the newbie does not French. No prizes for guessing who liked to portray himself here as the lucky “handsome” and “muscular” guy who can get all the goodies from the WL

Last edited by BronzeGod; 09-05-2018 at 08:11 PM.