View Single Post
Old 19-11-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Please share and list Malaysian 150/80 houses and lorong

Singtel was my first commando, definitely not for the timid. In my first session with her, she pulled down my pants before the shower, pulled my unwashed dick into her mouth, blew me till I shot my load in my mouth, and said "ahhh" to me to show her empty mouth.

Hiong sia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
She is not considered a legend by Malaysia WL standard but an hot Ang Pai for sure. Yes, she is very chio and slim during her heyday. I was instantly smitten the moment I saw her and I remember Ah Gwee (who used to have a shop at 2034A??) was the one who introduced her to me. BMW is a legend if you know who is she ... Another legend should be Singtel and perhaps the lesser known, Singapore Ice ...