View Single Post
Old 14-06-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

All You Ever Need This Long Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by herus View Post
had purchases the pill and tried it. All i can say is that all the claims are true. These pills are freaking awesome!!!!!

Rock hard penis, fast recovery, lasts long and minimal side effects. Anybody who enjoys having sex should try this stuff. Damn good. Rather, damn fucking good these pills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by weihc View Post
long overdue review owed...
Have no issues getting hard and no pe to worry about... But that means i would sometimes get too tired out by pumping too long... So much so that i could get flaccid if i don't come after 20-30mins.

So last night, i took half a pill...was just after dinner so, worried if the effect enough or not.

By the time i got to bed with wife... We messed about in 69 and i was rock hard... Felt harder and hotter than usual... And i proceeded to really start pumping my wife...which this time round... I was hard all the way for 30+mins...before i came real hard in my wife. Which surprised her a little by our more intense session.

Too bad, i was still hard after the deed. But i'm not fit enough for round 2 lol. Tired out by the more intense session.

But to my surprise... I woke up with morning wood and my wife felt me spooning her... And this morning we had another round for 30mins before we got ready for work. Didn't have issue maintaining hardness due to the urgency to finish before going to work lol.

Good stuff. Not much other effects felt, except that i feel my heart/pulse beat faster and thirstier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayes View Post
i registered with sbf just for this thread in order to get hold of menplus.. And woah..... Totally no regret and enjoying my making love session with gratitude...

I suffered "0" side effect. And it took less than 30mins to see the effect of the pill and then on.... Like duracell battery..
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatartiste View Post
this is my short fr.

Pill is fucking power. Fucking awesome. Hard as rock. No horse run. Sibei power omg! Totally blown away by it.

Amazing cock power!!!

Loot my gf till she tolong ask me stop. Tell me next time sex don't take it cos she scared her pussy will become loose!!! Took half on friday nite, then this morning top up another half pill. I have never fucked any girl till such a state in all my life. Fucking out of this world! Now i know why some bro say feels like ironman!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot cake View Post
thanks ts for arranging a bot of men plus!

I had been using another product from any bro from another threat.

But i think he up the lorry liao as his threat is gone n i'm unable to contact him.

Thus decided to give men plus a try.

Tried 1/2 a pill the next day before going home. Who knows my oc mc...!

Had a hard on through out the night...! Simply sleeping with a thick hard meat stick sticking out of my pants!

Next morning still hard... Have to put on undies so that my kids wouldn't see the hard on as i always wear a boxer around the house...

In the afternoon quickly made appointment for release...!

Still can feel the power containing in little bro.

Good thing was that i do not feel headache but can feel very warm in the whole body including little bro...

Will try again when my oc recover.

Thanks ts for sharing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkheisenberg View Post
a short fr. Wanted to write 1 earlier but cldnt find the thread. Anyway, glad its back so we can share our experiences with this product.

Took half as per directions. After half n hour, felt warm but could feel my little bro was like eager to get some action. As started foreplay, little bro erected till like hes going to explode. Never felt my bro so full and hard before. I don't recall him ever being this potent. N the feeling is like u've been aroused for hours but still havnt ejaculate feeling. Even it was very obvious to my partner that my cock is different from what it normally is. She commented that why is it so hard. Naturally i gave some stupid excuse that i didn't know n that im feeling very horny. Of cos, shes not going to complain.

Then we fucked, n i notice that it really took a longer time for me to cum. And after i ejaculated, i could continue with the 2nd round as my bro was still hard. My girl came n came n it was an unforgettable day of sex we had.

Finally had a rest after 2nd round ejaculation while my partner went to was up. Man, the bed was in a mess but a nice mess indeed. Could see her cum n my cum marks all over the sheets.

While we laze together, she was squeezing on my little bro, like how i usually like it n the monster came back to life. Goodness, my bro had a mind of his own. So we ended u fucking again.

I now understand why those other frs always mention the term rockhard and ironman cos u really become that ironman during the session.

A truly wonderful product n i highly recommend it to any bro who wants that little edge with their girls. If my partner ever leaves me, im assured that she will never forget that awesome day of fucking we had!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerald80 View Post
to be honest, i was doubtful of the product despite numerous good reviews. But i took the leap of faith and bought it, purchase and collection was extremely fast and convenient. After collection, i immediately popped a pill and waited 1hr before testing it out.

Just a little background of my situation, i have trouble maintaining a solid erection and when i put on the cap, i would definitely go limp 9 out of 10 times.

Today's experience was a total opposite! After 1hr, i felt abit light headed and hot, but my little bro did not feel anything different. But when the action started, all hell broke lose ��...my little bro became a solid rock! When the cap was on and the action started, there wasn't even a sign of going limp. The only downside of the product was that the feeling was so pleasurable, i wished i could last much much longer ��.

Thank you bro for the product! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs it. Rock solid thumbs up ��

Quote:
Originally Posted by ee_enjoy View Post
had bought mensplus and tried for more than 6 months before writing this fr.

When first started, i took only half a pill as per advised.
Feeling when taking the pill were my body temperature went up and blood rushing effect to my head. Sometimes, there is slight headache and eyes may turned redish. However it lasted only a short while and was ok after that. Subsequently could feel the blood flowing to the groin and then the strong erection came. Thus far for me, the performance could last at least half a day and gradually wears out till near a day.

Since then, i been taking only half a pill and the performance maintains the same. More recently, when i started exercising more regularly for weight control and i somewhat felt the performance could last slightly longer after taking the pill.

To date, i find the pill had delivered good performance with minimal side effect. Thus, i had just replenish my stock this week and plans to take it with more regular exercise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by porky1812 View Post
got the mensplus for ts yday. Tried half a pill today to test water. Took it 2 hours before sex. There were feeling of slight hot flushes in the 1st hour, other than that, no other side effects. Heartbeat did increase as well. My erection did felt harder than usual, however it didn't have the lasting effect as how other samsters had experience. Perhaps it could be due to the dosage level as i only took half a pill and as well it could be i didn't take it on empty stomach as advice by ts.
I'm 40 yrs old. So perhaps i need a stronger dosage to work. Will try the full pill and hopefully i will have the same experience as our fellow samsters.

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers