Old 07-02-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL 150cats FRs

FR Time! As always, I try to be as truthful as possible about my experience, that it will help other bros make the best choice for them. I normally visit those that senior bros post or PM already since I only go ~ once a week , so please treat this as more of a confirmation / update.

Zhen Zhen WH04

Looks: 8.5/10
Service: 7.5/10

Still as demure and sexy as ever, very encouraging in bed and sweet. Sex not as passionate as I like, but she does put in effort to make sure I have a good time.

Xiao Xiao 1606a

Looks: 8.5/10
Service: 9/10

First time trying her, really care about my experience, after our fun she even commented on my erogenous zones correctly (she noticed!) Look forward to practical application of her knowledge on my next visit. Definite RTF when have chance, but queue now very long.

Xia Tian 1649
Looks: 8/10
Sex: 5/10
After-sex: 9/10

This one got special rating lol. As I said before, I am overweight so some girls might not enjoy giving me the same service as other bro. Anyway, CBJ and 1 position FJ, quite hard to enjoy tbh. Lots of fake moans but doesnt really help

But after sex, GFE gaogao, very easy to talk to and cuddle with. So I give separate rating for that. To give a better picture.

Look forward to more good sharing, either here or through PM is fine. Have fun!