View Single Post
Old 14-06-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

Mensplus. You will never go wrong with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsiowSG View Post
Finally had the chance to try out the new pills. My verdict is simply no side effects (for me) and it works like magic when my GF touched my cock.

Understand this is specially only for regulars. Bros who keen better fast hand fast leg.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardsean View Post
Promised to give a FR after trying out.

Bought the spray and men's plus tried it today with my SB.
It pills will make ur man hood harder and fuller ,the spray make it less sensitive but still,able to feel the man hood. After 1st round, my SB start to play with my bro and surprised that little brother react a lot faster and erected full again.with the combination of spray it last me more than 20-30 min of pumping and still can hold the cum till my SB say she too tired to carry on. Thanks TS for this wonderful product

Side effect:slight headache
That all
Quote:
Originally Posted by tongkatKing View Post
Managed to do a restock during the weekend.

I have tried other brands before but most of them are not as consistent as MP. And I do not feel much of side effects as compared to other brands.

It is indeed a good product and hope the product continues to be made available for all the sbf members.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
I have been using MP for the past one year plus. I must say till now the pills never fail to give me the hardness and the wonderful sex.

Not sure about you guys. My marriage life has improved since I resumed the sexual activities with my wife. Before i try MP, my sex life has been declining. Even though my wife said "never mind, I love you for who you are". But as a husband I always feel the sadness in her and it feels like the marriage is incomplete. Glad now it is over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legitimate View Post
New pills are very good. Since 8pm, already 3 rounds of about 30mins each. FB asking how come harder than usual n I just smiled. Recovery time also as good as MP. Difference maybe the erection is harder, so hard that I don't feel so sensitive so lasted longer.

Understand that its limited supply so meant for regulars so those bros who have a chance, don't miss out on it. I got 3bots to last me a couple of month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MengJai View Post
Well weitten n thanks for sharing. Been using few years now n its very good.

My 8pts to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSunny View Post
Bro, how old are u now? I remembered that I could continously fuck even after ejeculating when I was 18-20yo. Of cos the girl also needs to be hot. Your FR brought back many sweet memories for me.

I, too have been on Mp for the past 2 years. Really good stuff. Works well for me even when I go for my drinking sessions. Penis will get very hard but will take longer time to ejeculate when I'm drunk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lingus View Post
Im 29 this year. Thats why im surprised that i could continue the second round straight after cumming. It never fails to enhance my sex sessions and a big thumbs up for Mp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
Sharing my views here. Im 50++ and always has been quite healthy until few years back. My dick just doesnt feel the same. Even though I exercise alot, it just doesnt perform as I wanted. When I decided to try TS's MP, it does help me to regain my confidence. Till this day, I still use MP when I need that extra booster and it never fail me once.

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers