View Single Post
Old 16-06-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by afrojaq View Post
tried this product. No joke, really damn powerful. No side effects felt and within 20minutes after cumming, dick can erect again with another rock hard erection.

I also found to be able to last longer and my partner super enjoy it. Felt "fuller" in her and she was also surprised with my performance.

Highly recommended for bros who want more oomph in their dick!! Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpoolreds88 View Post
owe bro a review.

I plan a night out with my gal in changi village hotel last weekend. So a very good time to try out the new pill. After usual stuffs ie makan & boozing, we headed back to our rented love nest just before midnight. The night started when she came out of shower with a army singlet (which i bought for her in e-mart) and cute little panty. The sight of it immediately made my didi stands.

The hardness reached to the maximum when we are stroking each other under the blanket while watching tv. We stroked till she's in the mood and hell broke loose. We had 3 sextifying rounds. Best part is my didi still managed to erect in the morning. So in the end, one more round before breakfast. :d
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason33 View Post
thank you bro mensplus for the recommendation of this magical pill...no regrets!

Very happy with the effect...super strong hard rod within 1 hour. After taking it, my wife can also tell the difference in our sex life.
Now can even go for 2nd shot in 1 hour...really no horse-run

this shiok-a-do feeling is unimaginable...just like super-man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cider View Post
i have try the pills last week.it really damn good lo. I only take half a pills and my cock was fsmn hard.even my wife can feel the difference. Next time round i also want to buy cock spray to prolong my ejectulation.cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikersfucker View Post
ts,

managed to pick up the p-spray last night. Never regret. I used to last at most 3 mins. Sometime only 1 min. After using the spray, i pumped until sweat. Estimated a good 20 min. With the mens+ pills, it is just a heaven. For the 1st time in past 3 years, she managed to cum with me fucking her. It just make my sex with my wife more enjoyable.

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by birkenau View Post
was given a sample pill to try when i went to get some other stuff. Didn't know what to expect or rather i wasn't expectating very much.

Was shocked and amazed by the effects. Penis was super hard within an hour after taking it and for my first shot, didn't even need to rest. Round 2 cintuned straight after i cummed for my first shot. Already in my mid 30s, so it came as a total shock!

The weekend was sexfilled n could even feel it in my manhood up till today. Was just fantastic.

Thanks for that sample, i will be getiing my supplies really soon.

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers