View Single Post
Old 16-06-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

Good Afternoon To All SBF Bros!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmfree View Post
Thanks bro TS for sharing contact.

Met up with vendor. As a newbie to such products, he was kind enough to give his advise on dosage based on my lifestyle, as well as instructions like no caffeine drinks before popping.

Took half a pill an hour before action. Start to feel body heat up a bit and penis starts to feel a little sensitive. Can really feel erection is much harder and able to sustain as compared to before. A much more enjoyable bonk!

Morning wake up with full throttle erection too. No major side effects for me as first timer.

Cheers to mensplus
Quote:
Originally Posted by bankrobber View Post
bought and tried once. i felt like i could last as long as i wanted did feel the body heat up, and super, super slight headache. other than that, great product.

curious abt the second time feel. hope works well also. see from other bros here saying it doesn't work as well when the body gets used to it?

anw kudos to vendor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zack1 View Post
thanks to Vendor, took from him on PH last wed.
hmm..had 1/2 pill then, slowly can feel the build up. Bro became sensitive less than one hr
Absolute best, managed to last very long with partner
had another half in the evening, another round...better results
no noticeable side effects...easier erection, till the next morning.

going to get the spray next.

try to believe bros... cheers!

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers