View Single Post
Old 16-06-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

( Click to show/hide )

MensPlus, The Ultimate Choice!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotz View Post
Finally tried this last night...

Results is damn sextisfying...followed ths instructions and within the hour, was hard and firm after some rubba, rubba with gf...

Gf ask why so hard, and still want after 1 round, managed to go for 2 more round as she just couldn't get enough....

Thanks to TS for the arrangement!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gojibery1234 View Post
Ok just gonna share my experience with Men's Plus.

Just a little about myself, i am a salesman in my 20s i own & run my own sales company. I make quite alot of $$ and have basically whatever i want. Just for fun, I go to school part time.

1. Basically my experience in school: The subject matter of the courses i study are very stressful and it doesnt help that the environment is also very pressurizing, the girls in my school need an outlet for their stress and they're boyfriends aren't satisfying them ( guys beware, girls really are like that, most i fucked are attached). They need a guy for a quick release but are of cus too shy to approach any, so if they find a guy who can and will remain discreet, they will share info with friends.

My experience; I'm not naturally well endowed down there, but after taking the pill, not only am i able to remain hard for hours and cum more than once, i **feel (personal opinion)** that my cock has also grew alot bigger in size, and my school mates have also mentioned they feel the difference, some have even said that it hurts.

The benefits i have recieved is that the girls i banged would talk about it in their circles and this have made other girls approach me before.

2. Sometimes I get really horny and would sweep geylang for good fucks, now this is where the fun really comes in! This pill works magic here! i can pick up any girl who is pretty enough to fuck and not have to worry about meeting another one after who might b prettier. I have the freedom to bang any chick for 30mins str8, and once our time is up, i'll continue hunting for the next one, and so on. i don't have to worry aou exhaustion or cumming too soon! I would bang prettier and prettier girls, and by the time i get to the 5th one, i'll cum. So this have made banging, freaking enjoyable, imagine banging 5 girls in a night!

Again the girls here have said that my penis is too big and painful, thus enforcing my believe. I honestly do not think that the original size of my cock is big because i have seen pics of other brother's cocks here and most look alot bigger than mine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suci View Post
Went to get a bottle yest. Instructions were given so I followed them when I tried it last night.

Took half a pill awhile later after dinner and within half an hour can feel my bro being more "alive". Was with my partner so we started making out. Erections are definitely MUCH harder than usual. Sex was slightly longer than usual.

After cumming, had a smoke and usually that's the end of me but my partner was fooling around with me Abit and another erection came. I felt it gettin harder and harder as she sucked on it n play with it with her tongue. So soon we had sex. She commented that she can feel a "FULLER" penis inside her and she liked it. Nonetheless, she was turned on by this and was much wetter than her usual self.

Overall it was a very pleasant experience. I didn't feel much side effects though I was told that some people will experience some slight side effects. Will definitely continue using it to enjoy my sex more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunline View Post
Finally decided to give this a try. Got a bottle last min beforemy trip to Bangkok.

Im in my mid 40s and im sharing my experience after the first time I took the pill yesterday. Sitting in my hotel room after a night of awesome sex. Something I wouldn't dream of ever since my mid 30s.

Anyway, heres a short FR. Took half a pill yesterday morning when I got up on an empty stomach at about 8am. Went to the usual places to pray etc. Had my lunch at 12ish. Back to hotel to rest as its really warm here.

3ish my friends decided to visit the Massage Palours at Ratchada. Picked a early 20s girl whose service was awesome. Once in the tubs washing me up, my penis was up all the way till she finished washing me up and proceeded to the bed. Its definitely much harder than usual almost till u feel like ur cock is going to burst. Had a session longer than usual but finally unloaded.

Went back hotelto rest followed by dinner at 8ish. By 9ish we were down a the Agogo clubs at Soi Cowboy and I pick up another girl. Brought her back to the hotel and there goes another shot.

Thought that was it for the day but my friend called my room and said they were going to another agogo joint at Nana, so I just went. Din intend to get any girl but a girl came to sit with me and I bought her a ladys drink. She was rubbing my thighs and I could feel my cock twitching again. SO again book her for short time.

Back in the room, her was abit tingtong and was aloof and I kinda liked her cos she not so much about the money. We had great sex and her bj was awesome. I thought she was going after we were done but she asked if she could stay as the aircon at her place was not cold. As long as I didn't had to pay more, I was fine. Needless to say, I woke up with a harden dick and we fucked again.

The last time I had so many shots was like I was in my teen years. But this pill is just amazing. I get hard with the slightest arousal and when hard, its just freaking awesome and the hardness is amazing. Half a pill yesterday morning and I can have a otal of 4 shots in 24hrs!!! Just poped in another half pill and lets see how many I can manage today.

Highly recommend any bros that needs some boost or intend to have some intensive fucking sessions!! From man to STUD!!! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcguy View Post
Just cum from my 2nd round not so long ago. Decide to sneak in a quick afar since my girl has fallen asleep. Definitely didn't plan for 2nd round as I'm usually a 1 shot man.

After done with 1st shot, was lying in bed chatting when my girl was holding on to my dick and rubbing my dickhead with her thumb. Asked me if I'm horny as she feels abit different today but in a good way. Before I know it, her thumb made my dick come alive again n there we went for round 2. She was as shock as I but she definitely wasn't complaining. Dick really rock hard and I'm sure she love that feeling.

Would recommend this to bros out there who wants abit more kick in their birdie. 2 thumbs up! Nite guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverofpussies View Post
The pills are really fantastic! It's kind of a rainy day thing for me. On days when one is really exhausted and simply can't maintain an erection due to fatigue, the pills are a life-saver. One's performance shoots through the roof whenever one takes it and it helps one to last longer as well. I can't count the number of times when I can't seem to be in the mood as well as rise to the occasion, but by taking the pills, I seem to have overcome that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishee50 View Post
Bought last year to help with my erections since age is catching up.

Basically what has been said abt this pill has already been said. The erections are rock hard and my partner enjoys the fuller me. Definitely gives a very fast recovery time as u will easily get hard again. I had limited side effects which went away as I consume the pills more over time. So can't complain. From its price and it's worth, it's definitely money well spent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by weihc View Post
long overdue review owed...
have no issues getting hard and no pe to worry about... but that means I would sometimes get too tired out by pumping too long... so much so that I could get flaccid if I don't come after 20-30mins.

so last night, I took half a pill...was just after dinner so, worried if the effect enough or not.

by the time I got to bed with wife... we messed about in 69 and I was rock hard... felt harder and hotter than usual... and I proceeded to really start pumping my wife...which this time round... I was hard all the way for 30+mins...before I came real hard in my wife. which surprised her a little by our more intense session.

too bad, I was still hard after the deed. but I'm not fit enough for round 2 lol. tired out by the more intense session.

but to my surprise... I woke up with morning wood and my wife felt me spooning her... and this morning we had another round for 30mins before we got ready for work. didn't have issue maintaining hardness due to the urgency to finish before going to work lol.

good stuff. not much other effects felt, except that I feel my heart/pulse beat faster and thirstier.

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers