View Single Post
Old 24-01-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowItAll View Post
like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Thanks bro glad that you like this story

Continue: Decided to date YT out again the following week on a Saturday as I was feeling horny and have the urge. Texted her that I would be at her house downstairs on That Saturday morning and she replied to acknowledge. Good! She still know her place (situation)

On that day itself, waited for her downstairs at 9am sharp, good! She was on time; guessed she did not want to play a fool with me. Drove her to my previous place again at Bukit Batok. She was quiet throughout the whole journey, weird atmosphere. I can relate, don’t think she has the mood to speak.

Once opened the door, nostalgia hits as I thought about my time with Su last time. After I lost contact with Su, I didn’t step into the flat again. Decided not to bathe and get straight to business. Pulled her into the masterbed room; while standing, I cuddled her tightly while my hands reached out and started to strip her.