View Single Post
Old 24-05-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold
Re: Share experience of divorcing wife and get marry again.

Moral of the story: God bless the angmo dua kee 😃

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
One of my good friend married a local woman but she was a typical AWARE sort of person. She had several affairs until he got numb because of the ways she justified her rights to the affairs. He met another woman from PRC and she was his De facto spouse. He brought her out during our group meetings and when he was hospitalised, only she was around to take care of him. His wife was no where to be found. He suffered a great deal financially when she divorced him after she found a new bf who promised to marry her. He married this PRC gf later and had a happy family. I saw his ex wife once in a bar at suntec and there she was with a White man. She was holding his hand and very much in love. No wonder she was in a rush to divorce.