View Single Post
Old 22-03-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 7
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletommy View Post
I think this girl needs no FR but Bro Jerry asking to support so here goes my FR on Cherry Bangkok-Gems.

https://bangkokgems1.weebly.com/cherry-22yo.html

All the Positive Points:
#1 Same as Pic. Tall with definitely a 1.68m height
#2 Boobs almost dropped out from that sexy bikini she's wearing
#3 Sexy curves nice body skin are very tight and well hydrated
#4 Sexy smooth big ass very very nice to pump for AJ or just a normal doggy position
#5 BBBJ DEEPTHROAT WITH CIM was PERFECT. Lots of Ball Licking, Sucking and u really need to try that with a lot of sucking and popping sound
#6 FJ tight. But can see she enjoys AJ more. I did both 2shots and she's awesome.
#7 Frenching is non stop. Even till leaving she hug u and kiss.

GFE: Full marks. Like another bro mentioned, those that gotten her would have RTF her anyway. Location is nice clean and convenient by the way. Totally unrushed and I really took full 90mins. Solid!
Overall really a good bonk.

Damage: $160/90mins/2shots and I opt for AJ that cost me $200.

RTF session with Cherry Bangkok-Gems. ITs gets more and more hot with her. Bros can try. Real top Notch service. If u can even get a slot with her.
And I dunno why AR services was not advertised as I got that from her. Any other bros also gotten that? Or was it just me