View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Danok is dead. A very pale shadow of its former glory days.
Dun waste your time n money there.
To many, Danok is dead.

Same with Pekan Siam, Betong, Sungai Golok. Development, inflation, bad exchange rates for Malaysians, lousy okts, rip off service from gals all have a negative effect on cheongsters going there to enjoy.

Please go without any expectations, be street wise, be a bit stingy, you still can have fun in a pale shadow of a town named Dannok.

With Scorpion, Z Club, Yes Club and many others shut down, things will be different than the previous years. These are to be expected by very experienced clubbers and farm hunters.

You are not a newbie as many moons ago, I read your FRs. But do enjoy what u can in any place as we all get older as years goes by.

5555+. New car becoming old car. A Ferrari then later becomes a Proton Saga in the coming years. Humans, that are we. Puyings yelled " handsome man " to me in Thai towns. Now, they call me ...." Papa ". Shit.