Thread: fun in osaka
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fun in osaka

Ended off my 2016 with a great Japanese bonk at Tobita Shinchi.

So shall share with bros an FR to this adventure land that is gaijin friendly.

Walked through the streets quite a lot of times and also passed by Monster Alley that bro NijozanSameSame mentioned.

I think the first two alleys have great talent. But the rotation basis means that once the hot ones are snapped up, you will have to wait quite a while.

I had in my mind three to four targets after the walks and just relaxed to get a drink near a junction.

Chose the cheapest option at 16,000yen for 20 mins.

Yuri caught my eye because she was in a tight-fitting skimpy number even in winter.
Looks: 7/10 (Slutty SYT looks. Early 20s, could speak some English so that helped)
Body: 7/10 (Around 1.62m tall. Her bubble butt was what caught my eye under those tight shorts. But her boobs were at best B. Overall a very tight bod to savour)
Frenching: 7/10 (Slurpy tonguefight type)
BBBJ: Nil. Was a CBJ - 7/10 (Didn't spend much time because I wanted to pump and savour this Japanese bonk. But it was great watching her on knees while I mouthfucked her. Her legs were spread and she was fingering her clit. Slut factor immediately went up)
FJ: 8/10 (Forgot how many positions I had her in those 20 minutes. But she was horny and got wilder by the fuck. The tatami room was small so started with her cowgirl, then doggie, standing doggie, missionary and sideways. The bell soon rang and she was determined to finish me off. Push me down and just rode me damn fast and wild till I came).

Got the mandatory tea, sweets and lollipop and ended the year on a high